Overhead, Underground, or Anywhere in Between. We Have You Covered. Spanning across all industries, increased power requirements are driving demand…
Power Distribution System Design
Seamless Power Designs from end to end
Define, Design, and Implement.
The fast pace of the electrical industry requires constantly staying updated on the recent technologies and infrastructures to ensure that end users are receiving the most reliable and consistent power sources. NEI’s distribution team is akin to the needs of electric utilities as the growth continues to increase. Our team works on distribution projects ranging from single residential services, subdivisions, and commercial projects, to rebuilding aging infrastructure. Whether the end-user has a conceptual plan, or it needs to be developed, our team has the expertise to support power utilities and operating companies with the design, implementation, and utilization of robust distribution systems
Often as-built maps are inconsistent, missing, or incomplete which makes planning and designing difficult. NEI’s team of engineers can locate power lines and develop maps through ArcGIS giving clients the best solutions to deliver to their clients. Our distribution team’s expertise can assist with asset management, permitting, and studies in renewable projects ensuring an end-to-end solution.
Committed to Standards
- Field Design & Staking – NEI supports clients by coordinating with utilities and multiple contractors to ensure the proper placement of equipment and power lines.
- Line inspection
- Material coordination
- Overhead/pole-line structure design and layout
- Sizing transformers and conductors
- Underground line design and subdivision layout
- Underground Utility locates – With an emphasis on electrical locates, NEI’s team of engineers is trained to locate existing utilities for design optimization and to help avoid possible conflicts.
- ArcGIS Mapping – Our team can develop exhibits for existing infrastructure so clients can see the full picture and understand every aspect of their design.
- Project Coordination – NEI serves as a liaison between utilities, end-users, and other contractors to ensure a smooth project execution in a “cradle to grave” workflow.
- Inspections – Ensuring that projects are built properly and adhere to industry safety standards.
System Performance and Reliability Through Studies An optimized design that balances reliability and cost requires strategically selecting required power system…
Seamless Integration from Concept to Construction-ready Designs When it comes to planning and executing electric power projects, civil and structural…